Education and Training
Our team of experts also deliver a range of research & development projects and training programs to a variety of industries including the food production, mining and water industries.
The areas we specialise in include:
- soil management (agriculture, horticulture, viticulture)
- irrigation scheduling and management (agriculture, horticulture, viticulture)
- salinity and sodicity management
- recycled water use in production horticulture
- pest and disease management
- amenity horticulture (landscapes, parks, gardens, sport fields)
- technology transfer of research & development projects
The Extension Program for the Australian Potato Industry 2016-2019 is an interactive and flexible program designed to deliver a wide range of extension activities to the Australian Potato industry that is highly matched to industry defined requirements and demand for improved practices. The Program will be delivered via two parallel Horticulture Innovation Australia (HIA) funded projects with program management and operational support provided by Arris Pty Ltd from the Waite Campus, Adelaide and extension activity delivery led by HIA from Sydney. Find out more here.